Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Well, here we go.......

Well this is going to be interesting since I am not a computer person. Just a little background about us..... I have two children- Wyatt Matthew age 11 and Madisyn Grace age 8. We also have 3 labrador retrievers so therefore we live in the country with a lot of room to roam! Also hence the name Country Rascals!! We are always busy it seems and the days seem so short. I remember my mom always telling me time flys and not to wish away my life and man do I know what she means now, especially being a mom to two children. They grow up sooooo fast. We have had a lot of changes and moves in our life so far but we are getting adjusted finally it seems. We have been taking the puppies to Boggs to walk in the evenings and boy is that an adventure!! They do really well but they LOVE the lake (of course they are labs so what should I expect!!) By the time we get that done, homework, supper, showers, its time for bed! We never have enough hours in a day it seems! Well I better go for now.....Hopefully will figure out some cool stuff on this blog thing!! Maybe even how to post pictures!!

2 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Jenny!

Jamie gave me the 411 on your blog! I love blogging! So glad you have one so I can see how you guys are doing! You'll have to post some on your family so I can be updated on them! Especially when Miss Natalie has her baby!! I know Wyatt looks tall and Madisyn is a pretty little girl trying to decide who she looks like?? Is she tall too??? My Natalie informed me that I only have "my head left" before she is taller than me! ha ha..and Megan well she is only 1/2 shoe size smaller than me and will probably pass me up in the next year or so...I'm glad they got some tall genes! I'm going to add you to my blog list if that is OK with you??

Jennifer said...

Hi Susie!

I hope I'm doing this right and you will get this! That's fine if you add me to your list! Hopefully I will update my blog once in a while! HaHa- My family is all doing well! Natalie found out she is having a boy!! I'm so excited! She is my baby you know!