Thursday, October 9, 2008

Busy,Busy,Busy---

Well I don't have any pictures right now to post but they will come later. Just thought I should put something on here so you know that I'm still trying to do this "blog thing"! It seems like time is flying here lately! Wyatt has started 5th grade basketball this week which is a big deal of course! Practice is right after school until 5 and all the boys walk to JFK which scares me to death but I guess I can't keep them little forever! Wyatt says practice is hard and they do a lot of stretching and running ( he really has no idea what hard is yet )! He is pretty tender-hearted so I have lectured him a little on the coaches getting a little "loud" sometimes and to not take it to heart! He has practice tonight til 5pm and then he has his 5th grade music program at 6:30pm! Run, Run, Run! He actually loves to sing and will probably kill me for telling that! He has a small speaking part in the program tonight and gets to run across the stage and slide! WOW!
Madisyn has started dance class on Tuesday evenings and they are picking out their songs to start working on for the recital next Spring. She is getting sooo big! She tells me everyday that when she gets home she is going to play school (like I don't already know that since she tells me that everyday)! HaHa! She really enjoys school and pretending to be a teacher!
I just got back from Talladega this past weekend which was fun! It's my 3rd time to be there and this time I almost backed out just because I wanted to stay home.....but after I got there I was glad that I went. (Except for the fact that we slept on an airmattress that decided to deflate during the night and the canopy right over my head decided to leak condensation on my head all night!) You feel sorry for me don't you?? A good thing was that I drew Tony Stewart for the pot and ended up winning that!
I think the kids and I are going to go to Lark Farms this weekend and will hopefully get some good pictures to post!! Well better go for now!

No comments: