Monday, October 13, 2008

We had such a pretty weekend and spent almost all of it outdoors! I love Fall and those kind of weekends! The kids practiced up their tree climbing skills.....Madisyn partly to get away from the dogs I think!


My happy Bubby always ready to pose with a smile!! I caught him peeing out of the tree and snuck a picture also but figured I better not post it! HaHa That boy is definately not shy (he gets that from my dad!)

Part of the reason Madisyn was in the tree......
Raegan and Molly are two of our labs that are about 5 months old!

The rest of the reason Madisyn was in the tree..... Our other lab- Winston- and his partners..... They love to be loose and running around as much as the kids on these days! They are hilarious to watch!!

We spent Sunday afternoon at my mom's house in Odon. She fixed an awesome dinner and then we carved pumpkins! That was fun! Madisyn scared me to death with the knife....I swore she wouldn't get that pumpkin carved without having to get stitches in her fingers! HaHa




Here are a few pictures from our adventure to Lark's Farms Friday evening! We had a blast! We had BBQ, beans, and chips for supper and later Doug and Madisyn had funnel cakes and I had an apple cider slushy! Mmmmm

Madisyn is waiting to go on the hayride which will take us to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins!

Just a photo of part of the farm in case you haven't been. It is really neat!

Madisyn loved the pumpkin patch and getting to pick out her very own pumpkin! Her and I ran all over that patch.... She ended up getting one for her brother too! Ah, she is soooo sweet! Her pumpkins weighed 17 lbs and 10 lbs. She didn't go for those little ones of course!

Wyatt spent the night with Seth Wagler and ended up at Lark's also, so we entered the maze together! Notice I said "entered" because we didn't stay together long. Those boys had a different style of checking out the maze! I'm sure you can imagine if you've been around boys very much! They had a blast!

Thursday night Wyatt had his 5th grade music program and had a small speaking part!
He did an excellent job! He actually loves to sing but would probably kill me for telling that!

















1 comment:

Tera said...

Wow, you guys had a fun, but busy weekend. It was great to see you at Spring Mill! Hope you guys had fun.