Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Winter Wonderland!

I know I am posting a little late after the big snow.....but oh well! Had some pics to share and as you can tell my kids and our dogs love snow! ( I love it more I think though!!)

Here, Winston, Molly, and Raegan are wanting us to come out and play!

Just a pic of Doug digging me out so I can at least get out of my driveway! He also so kindly built a big pile for the kids ( and dogs) to play with!



A view from the tractor as Doug and I were going down the road...so pretty and white! Did I tell you that I love snow?!

Wyatt and Molly on top of the pile of snow! Those dogs just followed the kids right up on top! They had a blast!



Who's King of the Mountain? Well, looks like Madisyn and Molly at this time! Sorry, Wyatt! They would have played outside all day if I would have let them! I kept thinking that they would come in where it was warm and fall fast asleep because they had played so long and hard outside.....yeh, right!! They wanted hot chocolate and then were ready to go some more!! I wish I had their energy!








No comments: