Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Update!!

Well, I don't have any pictures to post but I do have some news! If you read my last entry you read that Wyatt was going to participate in the State Competition at Greensburg for basketball..... Well he won 1st place!! We were all soooo excited! I did take pictures so dont think I'm a bad mother I just don't have them with me to post! If you get the Loogootee Tribune his picture will be in there along with the others that won. AAU basketball gets underway this weekend at Mitchell. Here goes another busy couple months!

Madisyn has been sick the last couple of days so I stayed home with her Monday and Tuesday. she had the normal fever, sorethroat, headache, belly ache! She is much better now! We are still anxiously awaiting the arrival of our nephew/cousin, Collin James, any day now! My sister is soooo ready to have him and so are we! Pray that her delivery will go smoothly!! :)

3 comments:

Whitney said...

I saw your sister today! She said she is ready-hopefully all goes well and that you will post pictures! Hope you are doing well!

Susie said...

YAY Wyatt!!!! How exciting!! I'm sure I would have been crying had I been there to see it! How were you Jenny?? Also tell Ms Natalie...March 5th is a good day for a birthday! ha ha..Can't wait to see pics of him...I'm sure he will be adorable if he looks anything like she did when she was a baby!!

Susan Warren said...

Way to go Wyatt!