Monday, March 2, 2009

My new nephew has arrived!!!

Well, I am officially an aunt to a beautifully handsome young man!! Collin James entered this world Sunday around 12:26pm. Natalie woke me up with a phone call around 4:45 am stating her water broke and to get ready! I beat her down there, HaHa, and got her registered and had her wheelchair waiting! (It's nice to know people sometimes!) She progressed so nice and quick for a first time delivery! She got her epidural and then she was in heaven! It was absolutely the most amazing and miraculous thing I have ever witnessed! You can definately not deny the fact that there is a God when you go through the whole new life experience!!! He cried good right when he was born but then he decided he had worked hard enough! He was sooooo lazy! He loved getting his hair washed and brushed! Didn't cry when he got his labs or shots! He is so tough! HaHa- I know, I could go on and on! What can I say?! He weighed 6 lbs 8 oz. and was only 18 3/4 inches long! He is a petite little guy for sure!

I could kiss his little neck and cheeks all day long!!!


Extremely proud little cousins! I think he will be well taken care of!!


A picture of his nice head of hair!!




Just a handsome little fellow don't you think??





6 comments:

Susie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's so sweet!! Griffin was born at 12:26 p.m. also! Give Natalie our best too!

Whitney said...

Congrats Aunt Jen! Hope all is well with mom and baby! He is precious!

Sheena said...

AWWW...He is adorable!! Tell everyone Congrats! Can't wait to meet him!!

Tasha said...

YEAH....you are an AUNT! First of all I love the name and I can't wait to see the little guy! I am coming home in a couple of weeks! So I can't wait! Sounds like Natalie did great. Wow, I wish I had the hook-up! Had her ready to go...how nice! I bet she is very thankful for you. I am so glad I found your blog!!

Tera said...

Yeah!! Jen, I'm soo excited for Natalie. I can't believe he was such a little peanut! He is adorable!

Anonymous said...

So Jenny, I finaaly got to hold Collin James. He is so cute and little. I hope he comes back to visit soon. I also wanted to let you know that I got my pictures Saturday from Snapfish. Fed Ex brought them. Yay. Well enjoy Collin while he's young. He will grow so fast. See you Wednesday!